Scandic Rainwater System
An easy-to-install gutter and downpipes system for your home
Benefits of Scandic Rainwater System
- 'How to’ videos and plenty of supporting instructions for easy install
- Attractive colours: choose from Black or Dark Grey
- The highest quality materials are used, adding value & curb appeal to your home
- A cost-effective alternative to traditional guttering systems, and ideal for home builders
Weatherproof your future with Scandic Rainwater System; the ideal gutter & downpipes system for your home.
New on the Irish market and brought to you by EQC, Scandic Rainwater System is the perfect guttering system for home and self builders looking for ease of installation with accessible prices.
Scandic Rainwater System doesn’t just collect rainwater; this metal system also outlines the aspect of the facades.
Scandic Rainwater System is suitable for a range of applications including:
- Domestic / residential properties i.e. homes, apartments etc
- Commercial buildings
Sustainable, eco-friendly guttering system
- Life cycle of 50 years
- Low carbon footprint
- High recyclability of metal materials
Popular colours available
- Jet black (RAL 9005)
- Dark grey (RAL 7011)
Easy to install, with supporting material for home builders
- 'How to' videos
- Written instructions
- Technical information
Practical, and an attractive design element
- Increases curb appeal of your home
- Increased durability of the gloss at high or low temperatures
- Perfectly insulated joints due to sealing gaskets
Scandic Rainwater System is a gutter & downpipes system that's more than just functional, but an attractive design element too, adding value and curb appeal to your home.